Warranty Claims Processing
RS&A, Inc. Warranty Claims Processing Procedures
Send Claims To RS&A, Inc. (utilizing electronic media)
RS&A, Inc. has several ways to get claims to us for processing without the original hard and/or soft copies ever leaving your dealership: Utilizing electronic media eliminates shipping time and cost, assures faster turnaround of claims and payment. Claims must be sent daily.
Faxing Program: Claims are faxed on a daily basis which eliminates shipping time and cost and assures faster turnaround of claims and payment.
Scanner Program: Similar to the faxing program but a little more convenient, claims are scanned daily and received by RS&A in an email format. (Free use of a Scan Machine as long as active on the program)
We need the front & back of claim showing:
- Tech Documentation
- Clock Punches
- Customer Signatures
- Pre-invoice / Accounting Copy (Parts #'s, Cost & Quantity)
- Anything Supportive To Claim (Sublets, Rentals, battery readings etc...)
- Oasis, VIP, VISS
Once claims are received they are immediately logged into our paperless computerized tracking system by RO # and then go directly into process
Quick turnaround of your warranty claims, reducing your receivables and increasing your working capital. Turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours
- Identify & apply proper labor ops
- Identify & apply proper failure and concern codes
- Verify tech documentation (3 c’s)
- Verify parts info
- Verify management approvals for necessary straight-time, add-ons, goodwill etc...
- We do a review of every claim for manufacturer compliance – Coders are up to date on all policies and procedures
- If a claim requires additional information, we will contact your dealership and wait for the correction before submitting
Data Entry Department
- Will connect into your existing (R&R, CDK, UCS, etc...) system
- Verify proper payment for technician
- Keypunch the claim information to your specific manufacturer
- Completely close the claim
- Download the claim to the Manufacturer
- Automatically re-submit all rejected claims (our rejection percentage is minimal)
- Full review of the daily registers to verify full payment has been received
Benefits of Our Services
- RS&A, Inc. has been processing warranty claims since 1979. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and maximize the value of your trust in our company.
- Fixed cost for processing your claims – Once signed, Your rate will never increase
- The cost for RS&A, Inc. is well under the industry average. In most cases more cost effective than keeping it in-house, and you’re not just hiring a processing person your hiring an entire staff to support you and your company.
- Dealership only invoiced on claims that get paid by manufacturer. - We do not get paid until you do!
- RS&A, Inc. Employs a full time IT Department to help with any computer related and connectivity issues
- No Contracts, can terminate agreement with 30 day written notice
- Return To Dealer report emailed weekly so no previous claims corrections request ever get lost or forgot about
(see our benefits page for more reasons why outsourcing is beneficial)